starting of my journey

right. since nda byk kan dikongsi buat masa ni, i think i will start to write what i've been through, dari kecil hingga lah the present. kiranya kalo aku buat novel bah, ntah ah...hahaha...

i was raised dalam keluarga yang serba sederhana, but size of the family is quite big plg ah. i got 8 uncles and aunties, my mom is the oldest, so altogether 9 adik beradik lah. my grandpa was a manager (sekarang ni dah pencen), my late, beloved grandma was a fulltime housewife, and buat bisnes sambilan membuat makanan tempatan such as kelupis, bingka, katilapam, tapai, kuih linggang etc. i really love her sal she loved me very much. she cared about me, about my education. she was my first teacher, yg mengajarkan mengaji quran, mengajar math apa. one think that make me admire her very much (and wonder at the same time)...she was not well educated (biasa kali ah, ia nda sekulah menurut ceritanya ani), yet she was able to teach me quran reading, teach me math. how was that possible? only after i was about 8, then she attended quran reading class di kampung. banar2 lah heran...she always pesan, belajar rajin2, dapatkan "topi empat segi". because of her encouragement, i studied hard. i want her see me graduate. tapi apa boleh buat, Allah lebih menyayangi my grandma. She telah kembali menemui Tuhan in 1999. Really...i was like masa tu (i was in lower 6), lost my esteem to study anymore. however, my mom nasihat lah, even though she is not here anymore, i still can pursuit my grandma's ambition, show it to her. took about few months to get my strength back. now, here i am, and educator... masa graduate last time, kan nangis tu pun ada lah. dalam hati pasang niat, i dedicate all my efforts, my success to her. Semoga rohnya sentiasa dicucuri rahmat. Amin... Al-Fatihah... ... to be continued...

Comments

Popular Posts