ex-student

sambungan dari cerita di bawah (maternity dress). after that shopping trip, we went to yayasan, kan makan, sian my wife... then masa kan sampai rah that restaurant, we met one of my ex-student, Ummi. as usual (typical her, hehehe...), she shouted "SIR!!!" to me. politely, Ummi salam my wife, and then me. bukan perasan, tapi she was excited to see me, and the first thing that she mention was "sir, u sure look chubby, banar tah nya dorang atu..." membari malas wah... hahaha...

now about Ummi and friends. i taught them in their school when i was doing my TP. they were in form 4 masa atu. i really don't know what, it seems that they do really enjoy my teaching masa atu, padahal in my own personal opinion, i still suck in teaching that time, although i did teach in the tutorial school for about 3 years masa atu dah. masa kan habis my TP masa tu, some of them even wanted me to continue teaching them, giving them private extra classes, and memang ikhlas masa dorang cakap atu lah, dorang kan belajar banar2... however, i politely rejected the offer, since i have another commitment. lagipun, if i am to teach them privately, di mana nah kan membuat? my house is not that big, nada space kan adakan this session. sian plg rah dorang ah... then what i did? i asked them to come to my tutorial school, masa dorang form 5. alhamdulillah, they did datang to that tutorial school.

and masa di sana lah, i got closer to these students. who are they? diana, ummi, izzati and few to name... they felt that they are not good in math, but from what i can see was, they have what it takes to pass the math. it took almost half of the year to yakinkan dorang that they can do it. So masa result kuar, apa nah? yes, they did it... again, it is not because of my teaching, it IS their efforts.

Comments

zealous said…
heyy...wheres my name =_= nama Ummi n Zaty ada. hahaha. kidding =)) Thanks for believing in us sir =D
zealous said…
=the first thing that she mention was "sir, u sure look chubby, banar tah nya dorang atu..."= (from ur post)

cuba Sir teka siapa "dorang" in that sentence atu =D

eh eh, wait, HYE SIR! Nazz here. =)) I like this post. ^^ psal u mentioned Ummie. haha.

Popular Posts