post may test comment

i have just finished marking my students' test and exam papers. except for the form 1 students, there are some significant improvements being shown by my form 3 students. Yup, im very proud of them, especially my very own students i.e. form 3s. in the LKE analysis, all of them pass the test. Alhamdulillah...whereas my 3D, they also showed some improvement, from 42% in the first test in March to landslide increase of 49%. How's that? impressive huh...

now, why didn't i mention my form 1 students? not that they were performing bad, just i think that they are still underperforming. their percentage is still similar from the previous test. i am still expecting a "kezutan" from this class.

by the way, i am now very happy with my form 3 classes. very well done girls!!!

Comments

Zadm said…
si aznil nada lagi iatah nada kezutan, eh apakan? Ok good good to hear the 3S and 3D girls getting improved. For the form 1 atu hmm mesti di banari lagi tu, eh apakan mcm tah aku ajar Maths lagi hehe. Anyway keep the post comin, like to hear your interesting accounts of your daily activities. As for my activities, biasalah tukang gamba tah ganya, iatah blog ku tu. Eh lupa, welkam welkam to the blog world.
awu bana, mcm masih sakai ni ku ni. hahaha...iatah rajin. mudahan jua rajin dan terus rajin mengupdate

Popular Posts