who is it?

just yesterday, when i was concentrating on the lecture of ic3, there was this lady coming in, and she straight away sit next to me. FYI, the lady who is supposed to sit next to me was absent. At first, i thought she was my partner, but then when she talked to me, i could see clearly her face, and it is NOT my partner! she is very fine, with very bright skin.

then she talked to me, what do we supposed to bring? i replied, "i think you are in the other group." she seemed shocked, but then she remained calm. "what group is this?" i said ic3 group 8. again, she was shocked. "what am i doing here again? what is my school doing sending me here?", she said again. so, i asked her to ask the person around here, and try not to show that she is lost. hahaha...she took my advice. she slowly got out of the room. a minute later, she came back again. "ok, my group is just next door. thank you very much ah...u're nice." hehehe...

guess what? masa kami makan kat kantin tu kan, atu tah the other guys in my group bercerita sal that lady. "sapa kan tu? binimu kah? atu lawa..." ramai yang meluahkan perasaan kurang puas hati, jeles lah, apa lah. ntah ah, for me, she looked just ok. i still consider my wife is much more prettier. hehehe...not being bias, it the truth. one of the guys even said, "atu kan ku ngantuk banar bah, sekali ia masuk tu, basar bah mata tarus..." so, can u imagine now the picture of this lady? hehehe...

Comments

Zadm said…
baik Bini inda baca ni...kalau inda merah telinga di liat hehe. Inda di gambar org atu mau jua tau brapa scale nya lawa hahahaha. Mcm2 jua karang ani.
Azimah Rosli said…
Haha, calii the story xD

Popular Posts