IC3 courses

since the school re-open for the third term, i've been quite busy with SOMETHING. now i have this courses IC3 (computer courses), which is held every afternoon, 1330 h to 1700 h (except for Friday and Sundays of course). It is quite tiring actually, but the fun thing about it is, we get to have an exam! hahaha...something i look forward to. not to talk BIG, its been a long time since my brain was tested, whether i still get the touch for good memorization and understanding.

the guys who attended these courses, almost none of them i know, except one (Teo) and my "biras". the lady sitting next to me turned out to be the sister of my friend too (Redza's sis). haha... at first, i always said to myself, this lady seems to be familiar with me, and i did see her before. after some conversation, then i know she is the sister of Redza. what a small Brunei. Hehehe...

Comments

Popular Posts