could be my future car (lancer EVO X)


wow!!! i've always dreamt about evo series cars. i've been admiring them since the production of evo III, the one used by Jackie Chan in one of his movie (damn it, i forgot the title of that movie). from that moment on, i always update myself on what is going on with the evo series. since i could not afford to get one that time (of course, i was still a kid), i "drove" the car a lot in the game then, the famous Gran Turismo series. hehehe...so now i'm working, why didn't i get one? a good reason: i have my own family now, so family car is a MUST and priority. however lately, my wife seems to get attracted to this sporty car, so she suggested me to get one in the future. hehehe...i DO agree with that. but for the mean time, nya orang Brunei, "sia-sia pun tah dulu". better save our economy for the incoming new person in my family. hehe...

Comments

Popular Posts