dunt like it

know what? this time i'll tell sumthing kinda private. i used to feel VERY uncomfortable when people call me with my very first name, or nya orang kitani, with my gelaran yang di hadapan namaku tu. i got some kind of history behind it. i still remember, the people in kg air used to respect our family because of that name, kira baru2an in our village. the effect was, not a lot of kids want to hang around with me, again it was because of that name. due to this, i had decided to "omit" that name when i want to introduce myself to someone new.

people in our village used to think that, kids with that name are spoilt, well im not! they thought that i cannot do anything physical, sports or something like that. aiyaaa...well, guess what. i was working very hard to prove them wrong. i am a village boy. i took part in as many activities in our village as possible, to show them that i AM not spoiled. i went to the sea to catch fish, i did drown in the river, i work part time in the Balai Ibadat, i joined the hadrah, dikir and football team in the village etc.

in my school, i used to request the teachers to say my NAME only, however they refused. why? i dont know myself. it was only in the secondary school that the teachers say my name just like i want it to be. hahaha...Azimin, Jimin, Zeemin...whatever it is, just dont say my first name. it is annoying. really...

however, i was thinking after i just got married, this first name will change if i got a baby. ok, now that is another situation, and until that time come, it should be ok for people to say just my name for now. rite, enough say for now. cheers!!! :)

Comments

Popular Posts