upgrading old pc

yesterday, i went to lambak to take out all parts inside my old pc. i took the RAM, graphic card and CD-writer. then, all these items, i installed to my wife's pc. however, the RAM did not fit the slot (my RAM is PC133 256MB, the available slot is for DDR333). my graphic card is ok, fits the slot perfectly (GeForce 400 kalau nda silap, lama udah tu). the real problem that took me about an hour is the CD-writer. everything was according to my knowledge so far. sekali udah reboot, i clicked my computer, both of the cd drives are not detected. wondered why. when i pull out the cable for the CD-writer, then the original CD-ROM is detected. what happen here? i wonder...hehe, balum expert kali bah. but i suspected something; seems like one of the cable is missing, the one for MA, SL and CS. atu kali banar problemnya. nanti lagi lah ngusai...anyway, anybody interested to purchase my two RAMs, each 256MB DDR333, sound2 ja. rah qqestore B$75 tu, berharga masih tu. hehe...

Comments

Popular Posts