hacked!!!

just like i've stated in the chatbox, i was about to lose this blog because i cannot access my google account since it kept on refusing my password. after several attempts to get help from the admin, i finally was able to reset my password. then i started to check my gmail account. you know what? shocking!!! my account had been hacked and being used by someone out there. this guy changed my password (and that is why i cannot access my google account) and even changed the login name as tuah80. what a lame name by the way.

this guy also took the opportunity to access my paypal account. luckily, my account only had $3 remaining. thank god.

so now, i took all the precautions steps by installing all possible security softwares and addons on my browser so that this will not happen again in the future. and to readers out there, i hereby assure you that i am not losing and/or closing this blog.

Comments

Popular Posts