jdrama

it's been quite a while since i watched drama series from japan. if i'm not mistaken, the last series that i watched was Tantei Gakuen Q or Detective School Q. both me and my wife like to watch the japanese series due to several "attractive" reasons, such as cute actors and actresses, and the most important is the storyline.

i remember how i got motivated to become a teacher after i read GTO manga, then watched the anime and followed by its very own drama series. of course some of the ideas in the story are mainly imaginary, but most of them are logic and could be applied to my real life as a teacher. Huuu, Takeshi Sorimachi is still my idol, i even got his albums which i purchased in the pirate shop known as "kadai komm*****". After GTO, i watched With Love with Hasegawa Takeshi played by Yutaka Takenouchi, the story about a girl who fell in love with this guy who mistakenly has sent a very romantic music to her email. I think that could be the beginning of e-love (you know what i mean), since they only know each other in the internet world, when in the real life, they hate each other. I couldn't stand it when another guy took advantage on the girl, Amane Murakami by impersonating as HaTa san. I felt like kil***g that guy if he exists. haha...emo jua... by the way, a good ending.

next on the list was Beach Boys, a hilarious series being played by my three idols, Takeshi Sorimachi, Yutaka Takenouchi and ...what's the girl's name again? aiya...i forgot (and i dare to call her my idol?) Ryoko Hirosue!!! haha...now i remember. also a very good story, kinda touching towards the end, of course i didn't cry. what do you think i am? emo? haha...you bet. (wiping tears with my sleeve)

ada banyak lagi lah ceta lawa dari jepun ni, such as those i mentioned above, GTO, With Love, Beach Boys, Power Office Girls, to name a few. just recently, me and my wife watched this series called Hanazakari no Himitachi e, about a girl who disguised as a boy to enter an all-boy school to meet a guy and help him to get his confidence back as high jumper. i mean, kenapa ia bekarih banar sampai kan disguise lagi? kenapa ia inda bejumpa tarus straight forward? that's all can be answered if you watch this 12-episodes series. quite new, 2007 punya release.

okay, i think that is all lah. kalat mata dah ni, asyfa and his mama pun nyaman tdo dah. now it is my turn to sleep. ja...

Comments

Popular Posts