majlis khatam al-quran

last day of the school, our school organized the function as stated in my title. UNFORTUNATELY...i was not there, for the whole session. i guess it was not my day. really...
semangat dah pakai baju melayu, i even brought my trustworthy 350d fully charged and cleared cf so that i would be able to shoot as many pix as possible. on my way, my car macam ada bunga2 kan buat hal, but i ignored. when i was in jalan jerudong, just after the jerudong prison, the car suddenly stalled. i tried to reignite the engine, didn't work. so i pressed the emergency light button, also didn't work. what happen?

i tried to call 247, nobody picked up. after numerous attempts, i had decided to just call the towing service then. at about 8 am, the towing truck came, and there we go, on our way to the workshop in gadong. the mechanics there know me very well, so i didn't have any problem talking and negotiating with them. they said it was just my alternator's belting that went loose, so the battery didn't charge, and that is why the battery gone flat. at about 9 am, all the works were done, and without even a cent that i took out, there i go, on my way to the school.

no, the story doesn't end there. as i was approaching the traffic light at lambak kanan, there was this noise, very annoying noise coming from my car's engine hood. i smelt some kind of rubber burning. suddenly, there was this noise, then...PRAP!!! the belting of the alternator dropped on the road. not taking any chance, i had decided to return to the workshop and asked them to replace all the belting in the engine. and there i go, until 1130 am, waiting for my car to be "cured". kan balik sekolah, not really alang-alang, tapi macam ingau, karang balik lagi semula sakit kereta ni nda mau start tangah2 jalan, so i had decided to go home. 

really sad...(well...don't know what to say).

Comments

Popular Posts