change of mood

lately, i don't feel like very well. wonder why...just feels like, want to swear on something or somebody that annoys me, even on little thing. tried to control it, just can't.

few days ago, as usual, took my wife for another session of our daily rides. just feels like shouting at other people / driver. mana inda, ada yang lidut tapi ambil line kanan, ada yang tuntum2 di belakang, ada teens laki2 gatal kan mengacau my wife, and the last one, orang ni parking next to my car, very close that i cannot enter my car since pintu rah driver inda dapat dibuka basar2. dapat buka ih, tapi inda muat for my body. rasa macam kan dipacah kereta atu. luckily, my wife lah calmed me down.

so, anybody, please receive my early apologies if i happened to offend any of you with my words.

Comments

Popular Posts