DMC2010 promo






the video that i made especially to promote my club, DMC2010. the idea was coming quite late (on thursday while the promo took place on saturday), so IMO, not bad lah. once more, i would like to thank these girls featured in the video, Amal, Adibah and Jalilah for coming in short notice to make the video and interview a success. not forgetting to Azimah, Mao and Rabi for spreading the words. so, what's next? i have a lot of projects in my pocket now that i have the handycam, but still i needed some more gadgets to make proper video, and movie. looking forward for the new DMC intake although i am expecting some familiar faces. wish me all the best!

Comments

ur blog is really nice and interesting, You have maintain it so beautifully that I truly like & enjoy it. I just wanna suggest that u should go for blog advertising & marketing there is a website which is offering very unique features at affordable prices there are expert advertising team who will promote ur blog & affiliate ads through all over the networks.All u have to do is submit ur blog plus pay affordable prices & rest leave it to advertising team for promotion & marketing. Finally I have bookmarked ur blog & also shared with my friends hope u have a wonderful day & !!happy blogging!!.
Anonymous said…
Good post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Popular Posts