the end year reviews

Finally got the time to update this blog of mine. Not my intention to just leave it like this, just don't have the time, that's all. okay, so what do I have in store to share? Actually a lot, but I will just type in and share what I remember at this moment.

A lot of things happened this year, to me, my wife, Asyfa and even at the working place. I've gone through the most challenging moments in my life this year, yet I survived, thanx to the support of my beloved family and also colleagues around me. Asyfa, without realizing it, has grown up like in a blink of the eyes. My works in the school still not being fully recognized (and worst, not appreciated) but I remained silent, because I am still waiting for the right moment to voice out my real opinion and reveal my true self. I always believe in my motto of "my best is yet to come, so when is yours?" I keep on observing and watching people around me trying their best to impress their superiors, and even worse, some people even "used" other people for their own gainings. Owh very cruel huh...

At some time, I did try at some extent to impress my own boss and superior, but the thing is, maybe luck is not mine. When I was doing my best, none of them were around, however they will be around when I was not at my best. In other words, at the wrong place at the wrong time. Really, I was kinda felt disappointed with the situation since this thing seems to repeat again and again. I remember like it was yesterday, when I was given the opportunity to "reveal" myself by this assignment, this other person seems to steal my thunder, so at the end of the day, his work is recognized while mine is... you know, the opposite.

Sometimes, I felt that this fate I am having is not quite fair. However, I tend to think of the positives, saying "maybe in the future, luck will be on my side..." so I just move on, being patient and just listen to all of the critics. One time, I was doing this assignment in the very last minute (well, I was given only 20 hours to design and submit some kind of works), so I worked very hard for those 20 hours while "stealing" quality family times, and even stayed up very late (frankly, I only slept for 3 hours that night), then when the end product was finished, it turned out that it was other people's works! Owh, thank you very much, this is what I got from all those sacrifices I gave. Thank you

(will continue later)

Comments

Lee Mao Hyun. said…
awww sabar saja tia sir. :) you know we know you rock!! \m/
Unknown said…
Good Luck,Sir!:)

Popular Posts