countdown for history

everything is prepared. clothes, items, cards...all are prepared. macam abak2 plang dah ni kan menunggu harinya.

oh sorry about that. bukan countdown kan christmas or new year. frankly, i don't celebrate this kind of things, membuang masa saja. we are waiting for our baby!!! don't know when, tapi due nya nda plang lagi lama. tapi takut macam orang lain bah, ada yang terawal tia. just like one of my friend, the wife gave birth masa 36+ weeks. my wife ni limpas plang dah 36 weeks (don't wanna say it here).

this morning (around 4 am), she woke me up, said ada sakit rah perut. macam nda kan tahan. abak2 dah, i thought "this could be it". but then, it turns out to be another "session" of the Brixton Hicks. really, nervous dah...

one things that i don't really like about myself (i wish i could change it). my knees. it will go weak if i hear anything that has something to do with blood or something very painful. my wife will say her usual quote "membari malas ni". haha...i am still trying my best to get rid of it, as preparation for that grand finale day.

Comments

Popular Posts