part time works

last month (hehe, lama udah kh?), me and my wife went for window shopping session at the mall gadong. then, my wife felt thirsty, and she wants to drink this blackforest drinks from this KOKOBERRY. masa kan sampai to their "booth", i could see one of my former students working there, then i pretend didn't see her, saja je. sekali dah sampai sana kan, i was ordering our drinks ni, sekali this student mcm memampan muanya kai cap yang ia pakai. all that time, i was only communicating with the indonesian lady, i think mcm kinda supervisor dorang lah. hehe...again, i pretend that i didn't it was her. tekidum lah saja sama my wife. i respect her decision by the way not to show her face to me, maybe malu kali. Hey, you know what, that job bukannya apa yang kan dimalukan, halal kali ah. i did notice in this blog kan, i used to clean the public toilet dulu, nya orang mbari malu, tapi who cares? by the way, was really proud that she took a part-time job, showed that she is being independent, nda lagi kan minta duit rah indung, kan menyanangkan indung nya orang. good, i like that :-)

Comments

Popular Posts